The Love for Lily organization provides grant(s) on a monthly basis. The purpose of our grant program is to ease the burden to underinsured families for ongoing cared needed from medical bills for children who have had a long term stay in the NICU. We know the weight of medical debt. Our mission is to provide a helping hand to fill the gap.
Our criteria is simple:
1. The child has been in the NICU for a minimum of 4 consecutive weeks;
2. The child was covered by medical insurance the entire time of their stay in the NICU;
3. The child/family must live in the State of Colorado;
4. The child received or has a need for therapy, physical, occupational, developmental or speech to name a few. We accept applications for all therapies that can support the wellbeing of your child. This includes your NICU stay.
All Grant Applications will be reviewed mid-month with distributions made at the end of every month (subject to verification of supporting documentation).
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to support your family, we are honored.
- The Love for Lily Grant Committee
Grants are MAde Possible by Our Community Partners
Please complete this application and email supporting documents for items 1 through 4 to firstname.lastname@example.org