The Love for Lily provides grant(s) on a monthly basis. The purpose of our grant program is to ease the burden to under-insured families for ongoing care. The mission of our Grant Program is to provide a helping hand to fill the gap.
Our criteria is simple:
1. The child has been in the NICU for a minimum of 4 consecutive weeks;
2. The child was covered by medical insurance the entire time of their stay in the NICU;
3. Child lives in a community served by a participating hospital – includes life flight states;
4. The child received or has a need for therapy or service; physical, occupational, developmental or speech to name a few. We accept applications for all therapies that can support the wellbeing of your child. This includes therapies received during your NICU stay.
All Grant Applications will be reviewed mid-month with distributions made at the end of every month (subject to verification of supporting documentation).
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to support your family, we are honored.
- The Love for Lily Grant Committee
Grants are MAde Possible by Our Community Partners
Please complete this application and email supporting documents for items 1 through 4 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Requested for Grant Committee Review:
- Proof of time in the NICU – If the child is still in the NICU, proof of time can be provided via letter from the NICU staff or hospital administration.
- Proof of insurance – copy of insurance card or insurance certificate
- Copy of Valid Drivers License or state issued ID for the applicant
- Anything that documents the therapy needed or a copy of anything that reflects the therapy already provided.